Full-time, Stockholm Sweden
Are you a production and process expert, fishing for a job that makes a true impact in the world? Then we got a catch for you! Hooked is an impact startup developing plant-based seafood to lead the transition to a healthier seafood ecosystem. We are now looking for a Plant Manager who will lead the installation and operations of Hooked’s first pilot and production plant.
As Plant Manager you will work closely with our Head of Supply & Production, Quality Manager and our Product Development at Hooked. Expertise within production processes, food technology and project management will be crucial to set up a world class production. This role includes full ownership of:
- The installation of Hooked’s first pilot plant from start to finish, including budget and project management
- Hiring a Process Engineer and operational team for the plant
- Finding a facility that meets Hooked’s requirements and needs
- Purchasing and setting up the line of machinery to start production
- Managing the collaborations and negotiations with necessary third-party partners and consultants
- Ensuring that all legal certifications and quality requirements are met
- The long-term planning and installation of Hooked’s first large-scale production plant
Who you are
To be a good fit for this position, you have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in production and process engineering in the food industry
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in setting up production lines from scratch
- Experience in process engineering
- Good technical understanding of food production machinery
- Structured and bold mindset
- Excellent communication skills
To succeed in the role, a core part of your personality is to be proactive and have a strong sense of responsibility. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a lot of uncertainties. To us, personality and a good cultural fit are as important as hard skills. As a key member of the Hooked-crew it’s therefore important that you truly believe in Hooked’s mission and feel excited to actively live our brand! Check our values here and see if these resonate with you: https://rb.gy/mculh0
Why you should join us
We offer you the unique opportunity to use your skills to make a true impact, as healthy sustainable seafood alternatives are needed more urgently than ever. You will work in an inspiring fast-paced environment together with other ambitious and purpose-driven people. We will entrust you with 100% ownership and to be a core part of making Hooked the biggest plant-based seafood company out there. As a part of the Hooked-team you’ll also be entitled to stock options in the company. If you like to challenge yourself and feel excited to join us on this journey, this is the position you are looking for.
Are you Hooked yet?
Would you like to get on-board the Hooked-ship and accelerate the new generation of seafood to save our oceans? Great, we’re looking forward to your application no later than the 12th of December.
The recruitment process is ongoing and we will be interviewing candidates continuously, therefore the position might be filled before the last application date. So do not wait too long to apply!