Digital Marketing Specialist
Full-time, Stockholm Sweden
Are you an expert in digital marketing, fishing for a job that makes a true impact in the world? Then we got a catch for you! Hooked is an impact startup developing plant-based seafood with the mission to lead the transition to a healthier marine ecosystem. We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will lead our paid digital marketing and web analytics and have a key role in Hooked’s digital growth.
About the Role
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will work closely with colleagues across the organisation, joining a marketing team of three, which continues to grow with Hooked. You will be the expert on everything within digital marketing, providing insights and great solutions to the team and Hooked’s digital presence by:
- Planning, managing, budgeting and optimizing all campaigns on Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, TikTok and Google
- Daily using data and analytics to evaluate results, and support the rest of the team with key insights
- Working with Google Analytics on a daily basis to, for example, evaluate our CPA from relevant traffic sources and landing pages
- Analysing how people discover us via the Google Search Console data combined with Google Analytics
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team and creatives to ensure we are delivering consistent material throughout the funnel and across all channels
- Undertaking a holistic responsibility, not limited to paid marketing, of our digital landscape by managing our website and being the main point of contact with our web agencies
To be a good fit for the position, you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a similar role in a performance agency or in-house
- Structured and data-driven mindset
- Excellent skills in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- Good understanding of UX and a holistic understanding for the digital landscape as a whole, with good knowledge in SEM and SEO.
- Creative and solution oriented mindset, actively taking on new initiatives and always thinking outside the box.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing, in English and Swedish
To succeed in the role, a core part of your personality is to challenge the conventional way of thinking and dare to make bold decisions based on your insights. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a lot of uncertainties. To us, personality and a good cultural fit are as important as hard skills. As a key member of the Hooked-crew it’s therefore important that you truly believe in Hooked’s mission and feel excited to actively live our brand! Check our values here and see if these resonate with you: https://rb.gy/mculh0
Why you should join us
We offer you the unique opportunity to use your skills to make a true impact, as healthy sustainable seafood alternatives are needed more urgently than ever. You will work in an inspiring fast-paced environment together with other ambitious and purpose-driven people. We will entrust you with 100% ownership and to be a core part of making Hooked the biggest plant-based seafood company out there. As a part of the Hooked-team you’ll also be entitled to stock options in the company. If you like to challenge yourself and feel excited to join us on this journey, this is the position you are looking for.
Are you Hooked yet?
Would you like to get on-board the Hooked-ship and accelerate the new generation of seafood? Great, then send in your application no later than the 28th of November.
The recruitment process is ongoing and we will be interviewing candidates continuously, therefore the position might be filled before the last application date. So do not wait too long to apply!